About Maurice Stover
Price is what you pay. Value is what you get.Maurice is a native of Richmond, Virginia and a product of the Richmond Public School System. He has seen many changes since starting his real estate career in 1987 after serving in the United States Navy. Throughout the years, these changes have contributed to his growth from being an agent to a broker in assisting his clients to understand their real estate options. Maurice is dedicated to his profession and believes that the four keys to being an asset to his clients are listening, training, networking and communication which is evident by his longevity in the business. Maurice also brings 30+ years of Information Technology experience to the real estate industry which he utilizes in working with his clients to bring them real-time data while protecting their privacy.
Maurice specializes in the sales of Residential Homes and Land, Probate-Estate property services, and New Home Construction. Maurice would like to help you develop a plan to move you and your family forward. Call today to schedule a free personal consultation and let Maurice experience work for you.
• U.S. Probate Services
• Virginia Association of Realtors
• National Association of Realtors
• Richmond Association of Realtors
• Licensed FAA Part 107 sUAS Drone Pilot
• Central Virginia Multiple Listing Service (MLS)
• Certified Probate Real Estate Specialist (CPRES)
• Member of RAR Grievance Committee (2014 – 2017)
• National Association of Real Estate Brokers (NAREB - 2017)
• Member of RAR Professional Standards Committee (2017 - pres)
*** Licensed in the state of Virginia ***
"Price is what you pay. Value is what you get."
34 years 6 months