Maurice is a native of Richmond, Virginia and a product of the Richmond Public School System. He has seen many changes since starting his real estate career back in 1987 after serving in the United States Navy. Throughout the years, these changes have contributed to his growth from being an agent to a broker in assisting his clients to understand their real estate options. Maurice is dedicated to his profession and believes that the four keys to being an asset to his clients are listening, training, networking and communication which is evident by his longevity in the business.
Maurice specializes in the sales of residential homes and land, Probate-Estate property sales, and working with Baby Boomers looking to rightsize to their next dream house or forever home. Maurice would like to help you develop a plan to move you and your family forward. Call 804 - 506-0837 to schedule a free personal consultation and let Maurice experience work for you.
• U.S. Probate Services
• Virginia Association of Realtors
• National Association of Realtors
• Richmond Association of Realtors
• Central Virginia Multiple Listing Service (MLS)
• Certified Probate Real Estate Specialist (CPRES)
• Member of RAR Grievance Committee (2014 – 2017)
• National Association of Real Estate Brokers (NAREB)
*** Licensed in the state of Virginia ***