Maurice is a native of Richmond, Virginia and a product of the Richmond Public School System. He has seen many changes since starting his real estate career back in 1987 after serving in the United States Navy in San Diego, California. Throughout the years, these changes have contributed to his growth from being an agent to a broker assisting his clients in understanding their real estate options. Maurice is dedicated to his profession and believes that the four keys to being an asset to his clients are listening, training, networking and communication which is evident by the reviews and recommendations shown below. His four key approach, plus his strong work ethic instilled in him by his parents continue to add to his longevity as a blue-collar real estate broker in helping others in and outside his community with proven results.
Whether you are selling or buying real estate, looking to create generational wealth, or in charge of liquidating the estate of a deceased family member or friend, Maurice would like to help you develop a plan to move you and your family forward. Call 804 - 506-0837 to schedule a free personal consultation and let Maurice’s experience and team of experts work for you.
• U.S. Probate Services
• Virginia Association of Realtors
• National Association of Realtors
• Richmond Association of Realtors
• Central Virginia Multiple Listing Service (MLS)
• Certified Probate Real Estate Specialist (CPRES)
• Member of RAR Grievance Committee (2014 – 2017)
• National Association of Real Estate Brokers (NAREB)
• Certified Platinum Member with Myk-Beth's Estate Sales
*** Licensed in the state of Virginia ***